Friday, October 6, 2017

FQS Cobblestone Sew Along

Today marks the beginning of the Fat Quarter Shop's Cobblestone Sew Along.  This is such a fun quilt to make and really does not take a lot of time to piece.


I used Sweetwater's Hometown Christmas Edition fabrics, which has a Christmas/holiday theme, but really doesn't read that.




There are a lot of large pieces in this quilt which makes it quick and easy to piece.


It also leaves a lot of room for quilting.  I wish it hadn't been raining all week so I could capture the quilting on this, but hopefully you can see the half-inch crosshatching and the zigzag quilting on it.  I had so much fun making this quilt.  You can find the pattern and a video for this quilt at the Fat Quarter Shop.  (You can also check them out on Facebook and Instagram). Thank you FQS for allowing me to participate in this sew along!!  Happy Stitching!!! --Kristen

1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

love this quilt...........simple but lovely...........