Sunday, October 19, 2014

Back In The Sewing Room Again

My son had a few extra days off of school this weekend and for some reason that meant that I got to do something fun!  We decided as a family that we would just do things that we never have time to do and enjoy it.  We watched movies, sporting events, played games, and I got to do some sewing.  Not that it was all fun and no work (I did turn on the washing machine and dishwasher once)!  It was wonderful, and of course I worked until after dark and didn't get any good photos, but I will in the coming days because the weather is supposed to be spectacular this week.


I feel like I'm getting back to my normal happy self.  We've had some tragedies the last few months that have been difficult, but I think we are finally getting through them.  I cannot wait for the sun to be out tomorrow and get these photographed.  I hope you enjoyed your weekend...now where did I put the backings for these???  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

6 comments:

dortha said...

Love the look of the things you have done. I hope that you all have worked through your troubles.

Jeanie said...

You've got some great projects going on. Sewing is great therapy!

Jamie P said...

Love the beautiful colors!! you do such wonderful work. :-)

krislovesfabric said...

Prayers for your family to continue healing, you do such wonderful sewing...love all your projects, I can see why they bring you a smile. My son is your son's age and he has a fall break now too which is limiting my sewing severely :)

Wendy said...

what a lovely post! It's so nice to hear you're happy again x

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Cool projects. It is nice when you get back into the swing of things.