Saturday, July 19, 2014

FNSI--Metro Lattice

Another Friday night of sewing fun!  


More Metro Lattice progress!  The connectors on the bottom, they still need to be trimmed.  




I realized that if I trimmed them after sewing them rather than trimming them before, I could get my points to match up!  Sometimes we have to make adjustments to patterns to make them work for us.  This, of course, may also be the reason I cannot sew clothing. :)  


Here is how they looked when I trimmed them before sewing them together.  As you can see, the middle, top, and bottom points were way off, and this is after taking it apart numerous times.  There are only a few left to sew, and I'm thinking it is time to start taking all these pieces and putting them together.  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

2 comments:

Mara said...

that looks so difficult to keep those points matching, you gotta do what works for you, and it looks like you accomplished a lot on Friday night.

Janet said...

Lovely colours!