Saturday, March 16, 2013

We Have A Winner

Life has been a bit busy, and I've been blog hopping like crazy and reading comments all week.  I think there were a few more comments stating that staying inside would be for them than people skiing.  I ended up being outside most of the day just helping, but I did get a few hexagons embroidered.


The winner chosen by the random number generator is comment number 16 which was Beaquilter who said "I am a follower."  It does help to leave that extra comment letting me know you follow. :)  I will be sending you an email immediately Beaquilter to get your address. :)


I did knit this cowl and wear it on our ski trip.  It was wonderfully warm, and if you can believe it, those are cables knit into it...they look kind of funny, but they make it lay just right when worn.   Thank you for following and for commenting.  I hope you had as much fun on the blog hop as I did.  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

4 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Congratulations Bea!!

Bj said...

Lucky Beaquilter! Congrats!

Wendy said...

Your cowl looks gorgeous, do we get to see a photo of you wearing it so we can see how the cable sit? :) Wendy

Sparky said...

Hi Kristen let us know when you are up...is today your day on stitch me up?