Saturday, November 24, 2012

Spinning Arrows

I do not know where the time went today as it is suddenly very late, and I cannot even use the excuse of going shopping in the middle of the night, because I stayed home.  It seems this time of year the clock and calendar work together to make me lose track of time.  Somehow they speed up and I always feel like I have missed at least three days.


It never ceases to amaze me when I see a block differently after taking a photo.  This time I can see the spinning arrows in the photo.  Weird how that works.  This is number 328 of 366 and it is a 12-inch block.  The evening was spent with my family watching the dog show, a movie, and having a fun dinner, which is exactly what the holidays should be, time spent together.  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

No comments: