Friday, October 12, 2012

Spider

I have no idea where today went, but it is nearly gone.  One good thing, I can finally work again as my internet and phone are finally working again...no more static in the line, no more lag, and no more disconnects.  Seems they needed to do some major maintenance in the area.  Repair man number 11 showed up today and I only had 7 calls from the internet company, but all is well again...I hope. :)


I found a huge spider today in my kitchen.  I guess they are all trying to move inside as the weather cools down.  I don't like spiders (or snakes) and they are not welcome in my home.   The one I found is now living outside, but I will keep this spider.  This is number 286 of 366 and it is a 9-inch block.  Only 80 left to go, goodness that isn't very many.  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

No comments: