Monday, October 8, 2012

Ozark Trail

I'm seriously late tonight and it is due to another wonderful day of having tech people come to my house to try and figure out what is wrong with our internet and phone.  After two, yes two hours they assured me all was well and it was fixed.  I then told them that is what the other four people have told me and it is still not working.  So they leave and sure enough at 9 p.m. it is not working again and I once again call in to let them know.  They of course tell me to shut down my computer and then when it is turned on again to log onto their site.  They get angry when I tell them I cannot log in, they keep telling me to try...and finally I say, sure is irritating when the internet doesn't work isn't it?  :)  Then they tell me they can no longer hear me...yes I say, irritating when the phone does work either isn't it?  They got the point, I think.  Supposedly a supervisor will be here in the morning again...I have internet now, although it comes and goes so I will see if this will load or not.


Today's block is a 10-inch block, it is number 281 of 366 and I love it.  I am going to make a quilt out of this block and soon.  If you look closely you can see it is made with all four patches and half-square triangles.  It is a bit tedious at first, but once you get a rhythm it goes quickly.  I'm glad I had this block to work on as I mumbled to myself about another day of tech people coming to my house.  I sure hope this is the end of it.  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

No comments: