Thursday, October 25, 2012

Light and Shadows

This block is so simple it seems silly, yet I'm just sure if I made more blocks there would be a pretty cool design made with them.  So many blocks, so little time.


This is number 299 of 366 and it is an 8-inch block.  Oh wow, tomorrow is block number 300...Hmmm...I guess I need to think of a way to celebrate. 

I was able to attend a Bernina webinar last evening to see some pretty exciting new things available.  Tonight I went to a Bernina  class and you know, it is so good to take classes.  Just getting together with other people who have the same interests as you do is exciting, and then all the creative possibilities..it is almost too much to take in.  I guess that is why they divide all the information into three classes instead of just one...so I can actually make it home and remember my name. :)  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

1 comment:

In stitches and seams said...

hi .... I got your messages and have included you in one my draw and would like to say thaks for stopping by ... i'll be back to have a lok around your blog to as it looks like you have been busy to
in stitches annette