Thursday, October 4, 2012

Chisholm Trail

Today is one of those days I would call blustery.  There was a cold wind and in the morning it was dreary, so I put the Christmas music on in the background and thoroughly enjoyed it.  I have a girlfriend who loves Christmas music as much as I do, and we always let each other know when we start getting out those favorite CDs...today we both had the same thought!  Christmas actually isn't that far away, especially if I'm going to get some gifts made and have them finished in time.


Another variation of a star which is block number 278 of 366 and is an 8-inch block.  It is fun to see all the star variations.  By noon today it was sunny, but still cool, and I definitely lost the mood for the Christmas music.  I'm sure I will find it again soon, especially once the snow starts to fly.  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I am loving all your beautiful leaf blocks. We are having cold blustery weather too, but in spring! I hope it doesn't wreck all the spring flowers! I love Christmas music too but tend to wait until December, lol.