Friday, August 17, 2012

Shoo Fly and 9-Patch Link Up

Making today's block reminds me that I have a lot of shoo fly blocks to finish putting together for the Vignette Mystery Quilt...


Pretty bright aren't they?  I've been thinking a lot about that quilt lately.  I have so much embroidery to do on it, and soon soccer will be starting again.  I will not be coaching this season which means I am going to have a lot of waiting time, and that is the perfect time to work on embroidery or some other form of handwork (knitting). 


Here is today's Shoo Fly.  It is a 9-inch block and is number 229 of 366.


Now that I am at 106 blocks I guess I should be deciding how big I am making this quilt and just how many more 9-patch blocks I need to make.  Tonight has been one of those nights where it just doesn't stop.  I tried to take photos, the memory card was full.  I deleted photos, took one more, and the battery was low.  While I waited for the battery to recharge Blogger decided to not want to upload, download, or load anything for that matter.  You know when you just being to wonder what you were thinking...I'm there.  Link up your 9-patches if you have some to show.  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen


No comments: