Thursday, July 5, 2012

Strength In Union and 9-Patch Link Up

Today's block uses all half-square triangles and squares.  Easy, which is what I needed today.  The heat has not let up yet, and I'm beginning to get a little stir crazy from being in the house for so long.  I love fresh air and open windows and I'm hoping this heat wave gives up soon.


I think I'm getting punch drunk on 9-patches, when I downloaded this picture all I could see were the squares looking like 9-patches.  The heat must be getting to me. :) This is block number 187 of 366 and it is a 10-inch block.

Well, it seems I've exceeded my "free" storage space for my photos on blogger...and they now want me to start paying for this...I need to do some checking before I do this, so I will not be showing you my 9-patches today.  If anyone knows how to get around this other than switching to type pad please let me know.  Check out the Meadowbrook Facebook page for my 9-patches, I will be posting photos here again this evening. :)

Link up if you have some 9-patches to show (I hope this works).  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

2 comments:

Katherine said...

DOnt know how to get around this but could you delete some from years ago to make room perhaps.

Wendy said...

I ended paying an annual fee, it was only a small amount and gave heaps more room for photos. Another lovely block!