Thursday, July 19, 2012

Ocean Waves and Summer 9-Patch Quilt Along

Boy the day got away from me.  It was a beautiful evening which meant I spent time on the swing stitching and dinner was late.  But that is okay, we have to enjoy these types of evenings because they are few and far between in Minnesota.  Seriously, soon we will be looking for the winter coats and longing for days like this.


This block is a five minute block.  It is eight inches and is number 201 of 366.  


I was thinking tonight, if I continue to make 10 blocks a week and work for six more weeks, I will have another 60 nine patch blocks.  There is still plenty of time to start, and of course we can always work past Labor Day. :)  Link up if you have some 9-patch blocks to show.  There has been a lot of progress on the Meadowbrook facebook page also.  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

No comments: