Friday, June 15, 2012

Wheel of Fortune

My grandparents always used to watch Wheel of Fortune every weekday from 6:30 to 7:00 p.m.  They would call us before or after the show, but not during.  I don't know if the show is actually on anymore, but it was always fun to see who could guess the phrase or word first.  It always seemed like the contestants never guessed the right letter, and we just knew if we were on it we would win it all.  (I have a feeling everyone thought that until they got on the show).


I don't think this block was named for the television show, but it was made with half-square triangles and flying geese units so it was fun for me.  It is a 10-inch block and it is number 167 of 366.  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Quiz shows always seem easy at home! The wheel of fortune block is another very effective block.