Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Train

I think with this block you need to use a little imagination.  Remember, it is made from 2-inch squares and half-square triangles...and I do not have any blacks or grays in this fabric line, although even if there were I'm not fond of black smoke billowing out of a train.  So, I improvised.  If you look at it from a distance it does somewhat resemble a train.


There are only 86 pieces in this 12-inch block and it is block number 171 of 366.  I had to hurry a bit to finish it as the day kind of got away from me.  I'm linking with Fabric Tuesday and Quilting by the River. Happy Stitching!! (Are you working on those 9-patches?)

 --Kristen

1 comment:

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

What a cute block and I can see a circus train! Only 87 pieces......thanks for sharing.
Quilting at the River Linky Party Tuesday