Saturday, June 23, 2012

Sunny Lanes

Okay, I know I keep saying I love these blocks, but in all honesty I do tell you when there is a block that isn't my favorite.  This one I could definitely see making a lot of and having it on my bed.  It is just a "sunny" and happy block.


Can you imagine the fun pattern with these as you turn the blocks?  This is a 12-inch block and is number 175 of 366.  I spent some time today cutting more strips and sewing a few more 9-patches.  It is exciting to see the new fabric combinations.  I started thinking today that I'm enjoying these 9-patches so much I might actually make a quilt or two for Christmas with them.  :)  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

2 comments:

SpartanBabe said...

That is a great block! The color combo is very sunny - makes me think of a bbq on a hot summer day!

spartanbabe.blogspot.com

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

I really like this block and your colors combo