Friday, June 22, 2012

One Union Square and More 9-Patches

I really enjoyed this block tonight.  I hope that I have some scraps left of these fabrics or I'm able to find more at the end of the year so I can make whole quilts with some of these blocks.


If nothing else this will make a nice pillow.  This is block number 174 of 366 and it is a 12-inch block.


I made another five 9-patch blocks tonight.  I wonder if it is a bad thing if you wake up thinking about possible color combinations for 9-patches, or if getting up an hour early to cut strips for 9-patches is a bad thing?  :)  Have you checked out the Meadowbrook Facebook page?  Merrilee added some pictures of the fabrics she will be using.  They are so pretty it got me thinking about another possible quilt.  I'm linking with Can I Get A Whoop Whoop?  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Beautiful, I can't wait to see how you put your 9 patch blocks together.

Sarah Craig said...

Gorgeous blocks, Kristen! A very ambitious project... whoop whoop!!