Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Dutchman's Puzzle

The flying geese are no longer a problem!  I almost made two of these blocks tonight, but then decided I should probably make some dinner for my family so they don't starve.


I love pink and yellow together in quilts.  It is looking really bright in this picture, but the pink is much softer than it is showing here.  This is block number 81 of 366 and is a 10-inch block.  I'm thinking when I hit number 100 I will show all the blocks that are completed, which would be April 9, but who is counting?  :)  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

2 comments:

Kaye R said...

Cool block..... Will you try to fit all 100 blocks in 1 pic? Hehehehe. That could be interesting......

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

It's always a hard decision - sew or feed family! We have a lot of burnt food! Your block looks great. I'm looking forward to seeing the 100 in april :)