Sunday, January 15, 2012

Economy

Every year when I put the Christmas decorations away I tell myself next year I'm not going to do so much decorating.  By the time decorating for Christmas rolls around again I forget that I wasn't going to do so much and I spend three days decorating...and then I try to put it all away again in one day.  I did make myself wait until I had everything put away today before I could start sewing.


Today's block is Economy (I wonder who thinks up some of these names).  It is another 10-inch block and is number 15 of 366.  


As you can see, I used the background fabric differently than suggested in the calendar.  I also used three fabrics instead of two.  I'm really liking the greens...and honestly I don't think there has been a fabric I haven't liked yet.  I am bound and determined to use them all and at the end of the year to have none of them left.  I only have 351 to go, and I'm actually thinking at some point I might have to find some more fabric, though I'm not going shopping yet.  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

3 comments:

Kaye R said...

Loving th clean colors of the green and white but then I loved the colors in yesterday's block too......

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

This block is looking lovely - I like it better than the calendar one :)

Sue said...

Love the Greens, very spring like, well done keeping up with a block a day!