Monday, December 26, 2011

It's Monday

Time for Design Wall Monday again.  I actually did work on a few things over the Christmas weekend while watching old movies.


I've now finished flowers 88 through 95...I can see that 100-hexagon mark getting closer and only 45 total to go.  :)  I have the whole week off of work this week, and I'm so hoping to spend some major time in my sewing room.  Although using my sewing machine is at the top of the list, I can hear a quilt shop or two calling my name.  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

4 comments:

Angie in SoCal said...

Those are lovely.

marcella said...

Your hexagon flowers are really nice! Hopefully they'll be lots of time for good movies and hand sewing.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy sewing away your chrissy break. I am also hanging up the paintbrush and getting stuck into some sewing while not working as much too.

Wendy said...

You are making amazing progress with your hexies. I hope you have a wonderful week holiday and get plenty of sewing time!