Thursday, December 8, 2011

Caught up again!

I just have a second to quick post a few things.  So much to do, so little time to do it all right? 



I'm all caught up on the Fat Quarter Shop Designer BOM!  And I just noticed another block is on its way.  :)  Isn't that the way it goes?  This block was much easier to do, and they must have known that I needed breather.  It feels so good to be caught up.


The wonderful Wendy at Charlotte's Web gave me the Liebster award for my blog.  I'm so honored that she thought so highly of me to pass this on.  Wendy and I met this year due to the fact that we are working on a couple of the same projects.  She has become a dear friend and her blog is so fun to visit.  She always has amazing finishes to show, so make sure you check it out.  The rules are to copy and post the award on your blog, thank the person who sent you the award and link back to their blog, then pick five blogs and leave them a comment.  I am still working on my list of blogs to pass the award on to.




I know I mentioned last time the blog hop...it begins tomorrow not today, so I will be back with another posting to give you all the details.  


Tomorrow night is the FNSI again...can you believe it?  Actually it is an earlier one so if you are working on Christmas gifts you have an incentive to work on them. 


Remember, enjoy the holidays, and I will be back tomorrow!  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Kristen, what lovely things to say about me my friend, you made my day! You have made another lovely block and I am looking forward to your blog hop.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Great job on your block. You caught up just in time for the next one. I'm behind on every project but that one.....grin.