Sunday, August 7, 2011

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas?!

This week has been a full week again, fun, but full.  Our son celebrated his birthday  this week and turning 11 is a great thing! :) 


Even though we have had horrible heat the last few weeks, I've been thinking Christmas.  I've also been thinking about all those Christmas ornaments I'm going to be wishing were finished in a couple of months.  I thought this Prairie Schoolar Snowman was cute.  He was a quick stitch too. :)


Hexies were on the agenda again this weekend.  The count is now at 65 of 140.  Slow, but sure progress. 

I'm on vacation from work for the next few weeks, and I have big plans to hopefully finish  some projects.  Of course you know how vacations go, sometimes my lists are way too big, but I'm definitely going to be trying!  :)  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Happy Stitching!  --Kristen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely post Kristen

Wendy said...

I love your snowman, very cute ... and I always love your hexies, they are such pretty colours. I hope you have wonderful holidays.

Sue said...

Love your snowman, Love the colours you have used!