Saturday, August 20, 2011

FNSI

Last night I decided it might be nice to clean up a few loose ends. I started sewing all my left over scraps from making 1/2 square triangles and flying geese...

It was a little bigger job than I had thought it would be, but it feels great to have them all sewn at least into squares.  Now to decide which way to put them together.


Then I thought it would be nice to have all my Birdie Stitches BOM blocks put together so all I have to do is trace them and start stitching.  I have a couple of seams that are going to be taken out eventually, but last night I wasn't up for doing that yet.

The next three quilts are ones I found at Gold Rush yesterday.  They are all beautiful.  The pictures were taken with my cell phone, but still show all the work that went into them.  They were fun to see, and too expensive for me to acquire.  I hope they all find loving homes!

 



Thanks for stopping by and thanks to Heidi and Bobbi for hosting the FNSI.  I always enjoy virtually sewing with everyone.  Happy Stitching!  --Kristen

2 comments:

Sarah Craig said...

Love your blocks, Kristen! I can't wait to see what you end up doing with them. Whoop whoop!!!

Anonymous said...

What a productive FNSI you had. I love the fabrics you chose for the borders of your birdie blocks.