Wednesday, June 15, 2011

WIP Wednesday

I've really been enjoying my vacation this week.  Today I once again worked on my Vignette Hexagon quilt. 


I've finished 51 flowers so far..only 89 flowers to go.  Hmmm...well that doesn't sound like much now does it?  :)


Then I finished my This and That BOM blocks for May.  Now to pick up my June blocks and get finishing the quilt.


And all the while I worked I had my friend Benny to help me.  :)  We stayed home while the boys went to a car show and are now working on a go cart.  They tinker, I sew.

I'm linking with http://freshlypieced.blogspot.com/ for W.i.P. Wednesday.  Happy Stitching! 
--Kristen

6 comments:

Rachel said...

What lovely hexies!

Linz said...

Wow! That's a lot of hexies!! They look amazing!

Those blocks are way awesome looking!!

Great work! Happy stitching!

Sue said...

Ah look at Benny, looks as though he might be interested in what you are doing. Your hexies are coming along nicely, mine seem to have stopped
:0( ...

Lynette said...

Love your hexie flowers :)

Wendy said...

Wonderful hexies and blocks!! Benny is very cute.

Lynette said...

Hey - I wondered if you would like to also link this post up with my BOMs AWAY Monday (unless you already finished your June blocks and would like to share those)? http://whatahootquilts.blogspot.com/2011/06/boms-away-monday-6.html