Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tuesday hexagon info

I've had a lot of questions about using the Go! to make hexies, so I thought I'd share how I used it.


I started out cutting my fabric into 3-1/8" strips and then cutting again into 2-3/4" rectangles.

I then used the 3" x 2-5/8" hexagon...(it's the one in the middle)


I also used the 1 inch paper hexagon shapes.  You do have a little bit bigger seam allowance, but it is so easy to work with.



I cannot believe I am actually showing you the backside of this... :)  Have a great Tuesday.  I hope this answers some of your questions.  Happy Stitching!  --Kristen

3 comments:

Sue said...

Oh I'd love one of those machines, I seem to have come to a stand still, they look such pretty colours.
Sue

Sue said...

I've been looking at the Go and the Sizzix Big Shot, I don't know which one to go for????? this ALWAYS happens to me.

Sue said...

Hello, I did order the Big Shot for fabric, BUT I ordered the wrong size hexagon die, so now I need to order the correct size and hope I get it as we have rotating postal strikes in Canada - typical.
Happy Stitching!